We are currently looking for a Production Engineer for our site in Christchurch. Your primary role would be to lead technical support function for precast product manufacture.
To be a successful applicant you would have
- Engineering Bachelors Degree (Civil or Construction)
- 4 + Years experience in Manufacturing precast/production manufacturing
- Knowledge of maintaining health safety processes and compliance
- Background in process management and continuous improvement
- A methodical and systematic approach to solving problems
- Experience in Standard Workshop Engineering practice
- Well-developed report writing and editing
- Computer and MS Office Skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills.
Due to the current border closures, we are only accepting onshore applicants with current New Zealand right to work.
Email your CV and Cover letter through to Lexi.email@example.com and apply online to create a profile.